Tuesday, October 16, 2012

7th Annual Pasadena Art Walk

This past Saturday I went with my dad to the Art Walk in Pasadena, which was on a small stretch of El Molino Ave near Vroman's Bookstore. Mostly it was a bunch of artists selling their work, and honestly none of them really caught my attention. There was free museum admission, so we checked out the Pacific Asia Museum and looked at a bunch of Buddhist sculpture figures. At the time we went, they were rearranging the exhibits so half the galleries were empty. Late in the afternoon we went to the Paseo Colorado where there was a music event going on and saw a performance from the Taiko Center of Los Angeles. They were okay, but truthfully I felt every thing that day was geared mainly towards children and family activities, so I didn't really enjoy this visit.

Their drums weren't even that big.

No comments:

Post a Comment